Welcome to Read Between the Grooves - a one stop spot for all things new music, concerts, interviews and reviews! Run by a fan, for the fans.
Questions? Feel free to contact me:
- Comments are more than welcome here. However, downright rude comments, spam, as well as profanity will be deleted. Constructive criticism is fine, but please be respectful.
- TOMORROW! The cast of Sons of Anarchy will a Q&A, meet and greet, as well as a screening of episode 6x10 at The... fb.me/6lp576bgy 3 weeks ago
- Have you checked out Jimmie Deeghan yet? If you haven't, you're surely missing out! fb.me/JkkkJ1AU 2 months ago
- We've finally reached 100 LIKES!!! Thank you all for your support! 2 months ago
- Stone Temple Pilots, Filter Rock Starland Ballroom's Grand Reopening fb.me/K4dcXc4F 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Avenged Sevenfold
This weekend is one for the ages. First off, it was Metallica’s inaugural Orion Music and More Festival in Atlantic City, New Jersey’s Bader Field. But before that, hard rock band Avenged Sevenfold had announced a show in Uncasville, Connecticut at … Continue reading
It’s the fourth year in row, where hard rock/heavy metal magazine, Revolver, hosts their own “Anti-Grammys”, The Golden God Awards. But this is not your typical award show. Hosted by wrestler Chris Jericho at Los Angeles’ Club Nokia, the event … Continue reading
It was a typical Thursday night on Canal Street. Young adults were shopping at the cheap boutiques and street vendors were secretly trying to sell their products. Little did some know that two stories above 424 Broadway, magic was being … Continue reading