Welcome to Read Between the Grooves - a one stop spot for all things new music, concerts, interviews and reviews! Run by a fan, for the fans.
Questions? Feel free to contact me:
- Comments are more than welcome here. However, downright rude comments, spam, as well as profanity will be deleted. Constructive criticism is fine, but please be respectful.
- TOMORROW! The cast of Sons of Anarchy will a Q&A, meet and greet, as well as a screening of episode 6x10 at The... fb.me/6lp576bgy 3 weeks ago
- Have you checked out Jimmie Deeghan yet? If you haven't, you're surely missing out! fb.me/JkkkJ1AU 2 months ago
- We've finally reached 100 LIKES!!! Thank you all for your support! 2 months ago
- Stone Temple Pilots, Filter Rock Starland Ballroom's Grand Reopening fb.me/K4dcXc4F 2 months ago
Category Archives: Concerts
On October 29, 2012, Superstorm Sandy wreaked havoc throughout the Mid-Atlantic coast. One of the worst hit areas was Sayreville, NJ – where hundreds of homes were destroyed by the surge of the Raritan River. One of the most devastating … Continue reading
For the last few years, Orianthi has been on two world tours with legendary hard rocker, Alice Cooper. Instead of playing sold-out arenas across the globe, Orianthi showcased some of her unique solo material to Webster Hall’s Marlin Room for … Continue reading
It’s been a crazy journey for Marianas Trench over the last two years. After releasing their third album, Ever After, they broke into the US market after a sold-out tour with Canadian pop-punkers, Simple Plan. Shortly following the tour, the … Continue reading
As the egg-nog hangovers started to wear off and the temperatures began to drop, fans young and old lined up outside Philadelphia’s most historic venue, The Electric Factory, to catch “An Evening With Halestorm”. The show was uniquely set up in … Continue reading
On July 1st, 2009, Every Avenue brought their first official headlining show to New York City. Three years later, they announced their “Last Call” tour – their swan song before heading into a hiatus to break off and start other … Continue reading
Wednesday night, rock n’ roll fans of all ages came out for the third annual “Carnival of Madness” tour at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey. Just before doors opened, the parking lot was filled with tailgaters, as the line to enter … Continue reading
UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, ISA New York and Boston have been cancelled. All tickets will be refunded through Ticketmaster and the respective concert venues. Donations can still be made to 4c The Power here. This year’s International Secret Agents … Continue reading